2016InReview: 9 female celebrities that chose the no-bra trend
2016 has definitely been one of the cexiest years for our female Nigerian celebrities. They have rocked bold styles, hair colours, loud make-up choices and even chosen not to wear bras in public.
we’v gathered the cexiest and boldest no-bra decisions your favourite female celebrities have dared to rock:
1. Kaffy Ameh decided to hold her bare chest and showcase her flexibility all at once.
2. Toke Makinwa bared her braless chest under a white singlet and this instantly took her male fans to fantasy island.
3. Chika Ike’s chest was almost bursting out of her low-cut dress but no one complained. The likes keep rolling in.
4. Chelsea Eze’s beautiful skin and slim body could not distract us from the fact she wasn’t wearing a bra here.
5. Juliet Ibrahim proudly let us know she doesn’t need a bra for every photo-shoot to be stunning and we all agree.
6. Yvonne Nelson’s body is great for modelling and she proved it here by not wearing a bra and still looking flawless which is a classic top model move
7. Fact: Yvonne Nwosu can wear a tank top without a bra and her b00.bs will still look amazing.
8. Nse Ikpe Etim may be married but her sexiness can still compete with any single actress out there.
9. Cossy Orjiakor used the Nigerian flags to cover her bra-less chest and it left us feeling great to be Nigerians.